Lead free vitronics profile

As we have vitronics oven(SMR610A) made in december 1997,which has 5 heating And 2 cooling zones. we just want to confirm that is there any possibility of damage oven parts with long run for soldering of lead free components in this model? if anyone knows about the lead free soldering, please give us some suggestions. thanks in advance.

Reply to
hemendra