LaserFAQ.Org

I am pleased to announce that we have a new fast server for the Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ including Sam's Laser FAQ.

LaserFAQ.Org will have everything that is in the S.E.R FAQ and Sam's Laser FAQ including the Laser Equipment Gallery. The ZIP files will also be there. It should have enough bandwidth and storage capacity for the foreseeable future.

Thanks to

for providing this wonderful service.

Best of all, I have full access to it so along with UPenn, Drexel, and the original RepairFAQ.Org (when it comes back) will be maintained up to date on nearly a daily basis.

Enjoy.

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Mirror:

Repair | Main Table of Contents:

+Lasers | Sam's Laser FAQ:
| Mirror Sites:

Note: These links are hopefully temporary until we can sort out the excessive traffic on Repairfaq.org.

Important: Anything sent to the email address in the message header above is ignored unless my full name is included in the subject line. Or, you can contact me via the Feedback Form in the FAQs.

Reply to
Sam Goldwasser

Sam Goldwasser wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@saul.cis.upenn.edu:

Congrats! It's nice to see the FAQ get it's own domain name.

Brian

Home of the Seismic FAQ
http://www.skywise711.com/SeismicFAQ/SeismicFAQ.html

Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?
Reply to
Skywise

Actually, laserfaq.org has existed for several years with a version of the Laser FAQ actually there. But, now it will get updated!

--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ Mirror:

Repair | Main Table of Contents:

+Lasers | Sam's Laser FAQ:
| Mirror Sites:

Note: These links are hopefully temporary until we can sort out the excessive traffic on Repairfaq.org.

Important: Anything sent to the email address in the message header above is ignored unless my full name is included in the subject line. Or, you can contact me via the Feedback Form in the FAQs.

Reply to
Sam Goldwasser

Thanks for the info, I have updated my bookmarks:

and

Mark

Reply to
redbelly