LA78040N Input Pin Number (Sanyo TV DS19204 Vertical Deflection)

"Kip",

I can't believe you asked that question, "R u sure its not a LA7840"!!!!

This TV is less than a year old with a new (I assume) type of vertical deflection IC. The IC number is LA78040N. When I searched the web for pin out information, all I found were sources where I can order this IC.

I will be very grateful if someone could tell me which pin is the input pin? I know I can find out via circuit tracing, but I already put a lot of time in this 19" TV, and the customer doesn't want to spend a lot of money to get it repaired.

Thanks >R u sure its not a LA7840

>kip >> Hi, >> >> I replaced IC501, but that wasn't the problem (all electroy. caps good). >> I do not have a schematic and I couldn't find (on web) the pin outs for >> this >> vertical IC # LA78040N. >> >> Which pin is the input pin? >> >> If I repair this TV, I will post an "UPDATE" with details. >> >> Thanks in advance, Brad >>
Reply to
Brad

RonKZ650

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 11:31:48 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net (Brad) put finger to keyboard and composed:

I confess that I was thinking the same as Kip.

The LA7840 is still current:

Here is a datasheet for the LA78040N (first hit with Google):

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar