Kenwood VHF radio battrey case disassembly

My new-to-me Kenwood TH-22AT came with a few dead batteries that I'd like to carefully disassemble and solder new cells into.

Anybody know how, exactly, to get the case apart without wrecking it?

Thanks

Kevin at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Kevin Hastings

IF you buy the tab cells at Batteries America (E.H. Yost / Mr. NiCad), they may tell you how to disassemble (without breaking it - if practical)

g. beat

Dunno how exactly :-( But according to my experience, just take a _very_ sharp and thin knife, and cut with it all over the glue joints... And don't cut too deep!

Reply to
Simoc