karaoke "magic" mic

Hello, I know nothing about electronics but have recently run into problems with my karaoke mic (much like the ones at

Basically, the unit does not power on at all, using batteries or the adaptor. I suspect that it was blown out using the wrong type of adaptor when someone borrowed it or something -- but I really have no clue of how to start. I tried to taking it apart, but it's all one big computer chip to me. :)

Is there a starting point for me or should I just buy a new one?

Thanks in advance.

Raphael

Reply to
phirefly

At $300 each, there must be a repair shop authorized by the importer/manufacturer.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson