Is replacing a BTA16-600BW with BTA16-600B going to cause problems?

The BW is snuberless type (which I would have to order specially) whilst the B is a standard type (which I have in my spares box) - if I replace the BW with a B is it likely to give me any problems?

TIA

Reply to
ebme.technician

Have you checked the data sheets?

Reply to
Don Bowey

Just add a snubber , R+C, of sufficient ratings ?

N Cook