ir not working

I have an ir controlled wife. It doesnt work

Reply to
Dillo

Have you checked her batteries?

Reply to
Mika Lindblad

If more than 30 years old I'd try a newer model; say that is only 10-25 years old. They can usually be controlled with a little less cash and they are a little easier to clean up and present. Not to mention how well they make you feel when you get them to work once the lights are out.

Reply to
Barry & Nikki

have her show you where the sensor is. Give it a thorough cleaning with your tongue.

Reply to
mike

OOPs just noticed I hit the 1 instead of 2 (20-25).

Reply to
Barry & Nikki