Info Needed Toshiba VCR M651-C Part Number

I am looking for the part number for the idler wheel for a Toshiba M651- C VCR. Mine uses these up quite quickly so I am looking to find several replacements to have on hand for future use.

I placed an order for some with Global Semi, but after a month of waiting for it to come in, they faxed and said it was no longer available.

Thanks,

- Tim -

Repond in Group or to snipped-for-privacy@nospam.nbnet.nb.ca (remove the nospam part)

Reply to