Iiyama HA202-DT / Vision Master Pro 512 schematics ?

Are the schematics of the Iiyama HA202-DT a.k.a. Vision Master Pro 512 available on-line ? Thanks in advance.

--
André Majorel
It's a good life, bowing to a tyrant.

Hi,

Did you find a schematic for HA202DT. I'm also looking for it. I got some troubles with my monitor, It doesn't respond any more.

J'espère bien trouver une solution rapidement car j'utilise un 15 pouces en attendant.....

A+

Alain PIERRE

Reply to
kalain