I WILL BUY YOUR BROKEN/TRASHED ICOM H.F. RADIO

I WILL BUY YOUR BROKEN/TRASHED ICOM H.F. RADIO

Hi,

I want to get back on the air by seeing if I can fix a trashed or non-working Icom h.f. radio.

Has to be cheap.

Thank you.

W5BRY

EMAIL: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
justme

STILL WILL.

Reply to
justme

you'd have better luck spamming craigslist.

Reply to
mike

Reply to
Evan Platt

Have you considered posting to somewhere more on-topic, like rec.radio.amateur.* ?

I never see ham radio equipment discussed here. Now, if you had a guitar amp, or a washing machine, or a vcr that needed repair, this is the place.

Reply to
spamtrap1888

And _multiposting_ to at least 5 ng's I read......

Reply to
Allodoxaphobia