HP8720B won't phase lock

Well, it will, but sometimes it takes a few minutes. I can't tell if it needs to warm up . Does anyone know what I can check in it?

Reply to
4ctestsystems

There should be a little symbol come on for the oven. Is that showing?

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Cursitor Doom

I've never noticed it. Where is it? On the screen somewhere? Or inside on the PLL board?

Reply to
4ctestsystems