HP 8551b BWO

I have a HP 8551b, ser no 807-1979, and relay k4 is energizing (filament overload relay for the bwo). Does anyone know where you can buy bwo's anymore? The bwo is a Watkins Johnson, Model SE-213, Ser #

58958, it is a 2-4gc, heater 6.3V, appx anode 97V, cathode 7.2mA. This has a date code from the 70's, and I picked up the unit for under $60, so it doesn't suprise me at all that it's bad. I have a good 851b display, and really want to get this rf section running. As always, if anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks, Steve Kamego

Reply to
sck0006