How works the rice cookers

Just I would like if somebody can explain how do these appliances work? of course electrically, somebody explain me that it uses a electromagnet...... hope you can help mloo55

Reply to
mloo55

Our rice cooker seems to have a regular heating element, coupled with a springed assembly that looks like it measures the weight of the cooking pot. Perhaps it keeps cooking until the rate of weight decrease (due to water evaporation) falls below a certain level.

Cheers, Nicholas Sherlock

- *Completion*Retention*Speed* Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road

Reply to
Nicholas Sherlock

On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 08:05:22 -0700 (PDT), mloo55 put finger to keyboard and composed:

How Rice Cookers Work:

Google patent search results for "rice cooker":

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar