how to reset mitsubishi CT-28BW2C

Hello,

I like to know how to reset my mitsubishi CT-28BW2C. I got this tv from my uncle but did not receive a manual guide from him. My screen is acting strange and I like to know if it is a setting or a problem (probably the last one). Could someone help me? (I was not planning to buy a manaul guide for this 'old' tv).

Reply to
jurnraaijmakers

There is no easy reset code....

If the settings of the picture have been corrupted (EEprom settings corrupted- several reasons why..) ... like incorrect height, colours or geometry then there is a special service menu to set them back up... but it won't help you fix a fault.

There is usually an initialise option.... not advisable since you lose all sorts of adjustments that may be ok... its only for serious corruption, like when the set won't come out of standby ...

I suugest you list out exactly what the symptoms are then someone can advise what the actual problem is..

Andrew

Reply to
Cliff Top