How to repair a nuclear submarine?

x-no-archive: yes

I've just bought a Russian nuclear submarine on ebay and it doesn't work.

How can I repair it?

Reply to
Xenon

remove the damping rods(quickly before it becomes impossible to start).

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

Some things just never improve: NNTP-Posting-Host: PMsU+f9j4623F12RzO7mow.user.aioe.org

Reply to
Spamm Trappe

Explain what isn't working, somebody here will know. BTW on complex mechanical thingies, it pays to get the extended warranty.

Reply to
D&SW

Tell me about it. news: snipped-for-privacy@b16g2000yqb.googlegroups.com

Reply to
JeffM

Tow it into an area being used by British and/or French subs on exercises and when one (or both) of them hits it, their insurers will get it fixed for you.

Reply to
chrisj.doran

:x-no-archive: yes : :I've just bought a Russian nuclear submarine on ebay and it doesn't work. : :How can I repair it? :

The French and Royal Navy submarine services should be able to give you a few clues....

Reply to
Ross Herbert

Very carefully?

--
John English
Reply to

We can help. (805)681-2524

9am to 5pm Weekdays

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
gwyn

Don't let any Russian helcopters near it.

Reply to
jurb6006