How to Remove White Spots from Monitors & TVs

I had never heard of this problem before, but it's good to know.

Tom Del Rosso

Thanks,

I have exactly the same issue on mine, and now knowing that its just a spec of dust on the diffuser, is explanatory enough so I'm content enough to leave this Dell as it is. It's not as the LCD is broke and colours are coming out wrong, or stuck pixels etc...

--
Adrian C
Reply to

It's a matter of "how much is your time worth?" That and a risk assessment for potential "Oops."

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

But the TV's you designed didn't have LCD's, did they? :)

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso