How do I get into netgear router?

I'm usually ok at getting into things but this has me stumped! (besides which I'm trying not to mark/break it) - how do I open my Netgear DG834 router to get inside as the thing has died.

TIA Dave

Reply to
gruneecaig

My DG834 has 4 screws on the bottom. What happens when you remove the screws?

Reply to
wonderer

Doh! I thought the feet were actually part of the bottom moulding because they look exactely the same colour and fit so perfectly - once you remove them you can get to the screws! Thanks and apologies for a moment of severe stupidity! ;-)

Reply to
gruneecaig