Hotpoint Ultima TDC62S Service Manual plz or help...

The problem I'm having with this condensing dryer, is that the heater has stopped working. The heating elements appear to be intact (multimeter not here atm). I suspect that one of the three thermostats is possibly faulty (open), but would appreciate a look at the schematic or any other kind of help.

thanks in advance,

Dave.

Reply to
Dave

Anyone know where I can get a schematic for this dryer?

Reply to
Dave

Look inside the control panel of the dryer.

Reply to
Michael Ware