Hitatchi problem, put in new power supply. Attatched a pic

I have posted the problem with my Hitatchi big screen.. I now have put in a new power supply. I hooked it up and it would shut down upon turning the tv on.. I was trouble shooting and found that if I disconnected the two connectors pictured the tv will come on and stay on. It has sound but no pic obviously. There are 3 connectors that go to the board board beside the power board that controls the color tubes. When I push these connectors in the power board will shut off.. Any ideas what to check for. Another question.. To remove the board I have to unhook the 4 wires that power the color tubes. These are plugged into the transformer. Do I just unplug these or are there precautions to take before unplugging them?

Reply to
jmacross

On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 18:24:40 -0800, jmacross Has Frothed:

Is this the set that got spiked by lightning? If so it's going to be a tough dog for an experienced tech to trouble shoot let alone someone with limited resources. I understand your frustration but you can only expect so much real help from a news group.

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow