Hitachi 31dx21b 36" TV

Set powers up, has audio, no picture. flipping through channels friend says he sees horizontal line periodically. He bought the set in 1993 and in 97 or 98 the power bounced a few times. I'm assuming the vertical deflection since the set appears to be functioning otherwise from what he describes. Any safety resistors in the vertical section? I tried to download the 5 part service manual, but only got part 1. The other 4 (rar'd pdf) files came up corrupt when i tried to unpack em. Any help be appreciated. Thanks. Bill

Reply to
Bill Degener