Hey Arfa

Remember that DVD burner that would only open with a disc in it? Turns out there is a little belt right up front when the tray opens. A little rubbing alcohol on a Q-tip, slide the tray in and out a few times to move the belt and pulleys and Voila! Being up front and easily accessible was nice but it also means that it is easily contaminated by air being drawn in the PC 24/7.

Reply to
Meat Plow

Oh how I love being right !!! d:~) Seriously though, good result, and I know exactly what you mean with the belt positioning right up the front there.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily