help for a car CD Charger Blaupunkt CDC A08

There was a CD jammed inside so I had to disassemble the box to take it out. Now there is a "CD error" on the radio display and it seems that the CD lift mechanics is not aligned in the sense that the front part seems higher than the back part so the CD are not properly charged and then probably the reading errors. I opened it, disassembled the board and move it by hand so to have a proper "zero" position but when I powered the system it went back to the same not horizontal position.

Does anybody know how to assemble the device with a proper starting position?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ciao

Reply to
Ettore Rossi