Hard Drive Repairs

I'm thinking of trying this method but am not too sure about long term reliability.

Alt Beer

There won't be any longer term reliability.

-- #1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007 #1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007 #1 Bartlo Pset, March 13-24 2007 #10 Most hated Usenetizen of all time #8 AUK Hate Machine Cog Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker, June 2004 COOSN-266-06-25794

Reply to
Meat Plow

On May 15, 9:28 am, "Alt Beer" wrote: > I'm thinking of trying this method but am not too sure about long term > reliability.http://web.ukonline.co.uk/morgan.tate/

Fry's ad expires 5-15-07. 200 gig IDE Seagate $49.95. 500 gig SATA Maxtor $119.95. Why screw around with repairs?

GG

Reply to
stratus46

ha ha. If you fix a hdd you'll be lucky if you can read it once & get the data off.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

I think an arc welder set to it's highest power would work better than the torch !!! :)

Reply to
plumber1