"Groovebox" with damaged TFT touchscreen

Someone has offered to sell me one of those "sampling drum machines", that usually goes for around 700 bucks new, for $100. Only downside is that it uses a 3.5" TFT LCD touchscreen which the owner says has been damaged.

Does anyone know if these screens are fairly standard and is likely to be a straightforward fix, or if it could be unobtainium? Here is a link to the product in question:

bitrex

Now that I've seen it it looks like the LCD is fine, but the digitizer is unresponsive.

Reply to
bitrex