generic monitor

Hi All

I have a generic 37cm monitor, it came to me dead, I replaced the line transistor, now theres a high pitched squeal from the flyback, and the picture is chisel shaped (trapsoid), I am wondering if the flyback or tube is not faulty as well.


Trekkie 1

Reply to
Lawson Lutchman
Loading thread data ...

Lawson Lutchman: It's probably NOT the CRT..... Ring test the flyback to confirm that it is OK. Test the hv caps in the h deflection circuitry. I was looking through my schematics and I can't find the "generic 37cm" brand listed.! ! You really need to take another second or two while you are posting for repair advice to include the ALL IMPORTANT make and model numbers.

Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to

ElectronDepot website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.