Fuse Value Network SurgeArrest 9 Outlet Rackmount (net9rm)

yes again if anyone knows the fuse value (looks like slowblow ceramic here) I just want to verify its not been messed with, the device saved my ass tonight chuckle. like to get it working up to spec again. and just want to verify proper values before I work to find a replacement (it was not bought new so why asking)

Rob

Reply to
Robert C. Corkum

sorry rob, there is not enough info here to make anything other then a guess. most outlets of this type are 15 amp (when voltage is 120 vac) although i have one that is 20 A. the 20A strip features a plug where one blade is sideways. i beleive this is called NEMA 5-20. see Transtector RMP series.

if you look very closely at the old fuse you should be able to make out the current rating stamped on the end caps.

Reply to
TimPerry