Free - Mission DAC5 Full Differential Bitstream Converter

What is a good place/group to post the above? I'm sure someone can use it. Given to me by Father-in-law as no longer used. Discovered that somehow the digital input jack was broken away from the pcb. Was fully functional last time he used it. Will ship to anyone who wants it for the cost of shipping only - hate to just toss it.

Wayne waynehoc at shaw dot ca

Reply to
Wayne

The converter has been spoken for