For Sale : 250+ OEM Remote Controls

I have over 250 OEM remote controls for various TV's, VCRs, DVD and CD players, receivers, and more. Most are used but in good to excellent condition. I currently have them listed in five separate lots on eBay, I don't think I'm allowed to post a link here, so just go to eBay and search for "lot remote controls", or Email me and I will send you a link.

Reply to
Chris F.