Fau\lty Daytek(dawoo) Moniter

Sir,

My Monitor is Daytek(dawoo) DTC-1448SD, mfrs.Daewoo Corporation, Korea. My problem is, MosFET Q801of monitor's, and resistor R809 from pin no.3 of IC 801(KA3843) etc. of SMPS section are burn out and the part no.Color Code are missing. An embosed DIOD symbol is visible on the cassing (TO247) of FET. As I am unable to procure scematics for this monitor, I can not replace this FET. Please tell me a part no or a source from where I can get schematics "

For your treference please note that FCC ID No.is FVDX-1448, Sr. No D970311118,PCB No Assy P/N:920-50-110M0002/1448L Mfrs.address is Daewoo Corporation, Korea(HS)

Please help to solve my problem.

Thank U, Regards, Narendra

Reply to
linkupke