Etron 84cm (H3498) problem

Hi all. The picture on my Etrom 84cm Tv is slightly to big(vertically) Watching the England vs Australia(Pro 20) last night I could not see the score at the bottom of the screen properly. I need to get into the service mode to adjust the vertical height slightly. Anyone know how to get into this mode? Cheers Rob

Reply to
seegoon99

Has this TV always displayed overscan ? If not the TV is developing a Fault and needs to be repaired.

Reply to
kip

Reply to
seegoon99