ESR METERS

you've

Yes.

I contributed articles and computer programs to several magazines back in the '80's. They insisted on double spaced, non dot-matrix, hard copy on non perforated paper, and a floppy with a working sample of any programs. It wasn't easy (for me at the time) but I complied and the published work was always wrong. I spent a lot of time sending in corrections.

Never made any money but enjoyed seeing my name in Radio-Electronics, Popular Electronics, HUG and MicroComputing magazines. Lucky I had a real job.

It really isn't my fault that they are not around now.

Reply to
Derelict

Well perhaps you need a business manager Bob. I would miss new Hampshire but Sydney looks beautiful. Do you have skiing in Austrailia? I roller skate and bike too actually,( when my arthritis isn't bothering me). But seriously, you have designed a great product.It would be a shame if it were not to reach its full potential or worse, to fall by the wayside due to the inept actions of others. Lenny Stein, Barlen Electronics.

Reply to
captainvideo462002

Hi Lenny, Australia has everything the USA has, except NTSC television, left-hand drive cars and 117V 60Hz electrical power. :) A few hundred miles south-west of Sydney there's more skiing country than I could describe. You can do all the other things too. If you're interested in having a quick peek at what Sydney looks like to an electronics technician (me) walking the streets and parks etc with a digital camera, have a look at

(if that server hasn't failed again). Thanks for your supportive thoughts about the ESR meter. I think that things aren't quite bad enough to make it hard for someone to get their hands on one if they really want it. Companies like EVB, E-Leader and John's Jukes are making sure of that. :)

Regards, Bob

" snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com" wrote:

Reply to
Bob Parker

G'day mate!

Nice pix. What the heck is that critter in front of the hospital and what is he doing - remember this is a family newsgroup.

What, no baseball diamonds? I thought Australia was civilized ;-)

John

Reply to
John Bachman

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 13:28:15 -0400, John Bachman put finger to keyboard and composed:

"In their first Intercontinental Cup in 1981, Australia finished eighth of eight. At Barcelona in 1997, Australia was second, with a winning percentage of .857. Cuba was first place, with a percentage of

1.000. In 1999, Australia incredibly defeated Cuba 4-3 in a thrilling 11 inning duel to win the cup for the first time."

Regards, Franc

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Hi buddy! Now you're asking me difficult questions. It's some kind of a pig, and I was wondering all the same things while I was taking the photo. If anyone here knows the significance of a bronze pig sitting in front of a major public hospital, please enlighten the rest of us! They do play baseball down here... I have a friend who's right into it. But cricket and various forms of football are more popular.

Bob

John Bachman wrote:

Reply to
Bob Parker