Escalera Staircliming Handtruck

Anyone have any experience moving heavy wide screen direct view or projection TV's with this handtruck? We just got one and it seems to be very difficult with heavy TV's that stick out away from the handtruck when going up or down stairs. Maybe I just have to get used to it, but I'm afraid the TV is going to get away from me.

Reply to
Spartan