Epson scanner returns blank scans

Are the brightness and contrast settings at default?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

LDP wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@nospamplease.com:

I have an epson perfection 1660 scanner that was giving a 'badly scrambled' images. It looked kind of like a tv picture with horizontal sync lost.

I took it apart and re-seated all the 'flexable cables' at each end and it fixed it.

--
bz    	73 de N5BZ k

infinite set.

bz+ser@ch100-5.chem.lsu.edu   remove ch100-5 to avoid spam trap
Reply to
bz

Thus spake bz:

Tried that. I even took out the loooong flex cable that follows the bulb/camera carriage and ohm'd it out. It was OK. Still, no joy.

It's binned.

--
John English
Reply to