Envision EN-775e CRT computer monitor

I'm working on an Envision EN-775e CRT computer monitor. My friend was adjusting some settings (the adjustments that you normally can access) on this monitor and somehow got into the factory service mode. Well, you probably can guess the rest, in the process of getting out he thinks he changed the model number (he says there were 0,1 and 2 models listed). I Hope nothing else was changed. Now my question how can I get back in the factory service mode to try the other models listed in the menu? I tried to duplicate what he did but I was unable to get back into these settings. Thanks in advance for any help!

Reply to
Orion125