Electronic Amp Meter

Can some point me in direction for a wiring diagram to build an Electronic Amp Meter to read up to 50 amps charge/discharge? This for automotive use on a 12V DC system.

Or does some know where one can buy one off the shelf?

Regards

Tony Christian

Reply to
Tony Christian

Thanks to all who replied and sorry for taking so long to acknowledge the replies. There's that horrible word called work.

I live in Australia.

There are no off the shelf units that I have found so that gave rise to my post.

Last but not least thanks for the links which hopefully put on the correct path.

Again thanks to all,

Regards

Tony Christian

-- RegardsTony ChristianAlbany Fitness

Reply to
Tony Christian

Thanks to all who replied and sorry for taking so long to acknowledge the replies. There's that horrible word called work.

I live in Australia.

There are no off the shelf units that I have found so that gave rise to my post.

Last but not least thanks for the links which hopefully put on the correct path.

Again thanks to all,

Regards

Tony Christian

-- RegardsTony ChristianAlbany Fitness

Reply to
Tony Christian

Dick Smith? Radio Shack/Tandy? Silicon Chip Magazine?

NSM

I e-mailed you offering to send you the full constructional details of exactly what you need - from a no longer available kit, but easy enough to buy the parts individually.

If you didn't get my mail and would like it, mail be back - observing the spam trap measures given at the bottom of this post.

--
*They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.

                  To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Off the shelf here

David - who has seen these > Thanks to all who replied and sorry for taking so long to acknowledge the

Reply to
quietguy