DVD burner screwed by 2nd burner added to system

What I meant to say is the file executes in a normal *windows* environment

,
.

Yeah, I guess whatever got changed is not gonna be recoverable, at least not on the DIY level.

Ok, just got through changing drives around and the LG behaves the same on the different system, ie, it plays dvd-rom discs but doesn't recognize dvd-r videos as playable. I reinstalled the Lite-On drive in the systen the LG had been in and it works as it did before, which is to say, normally in all aspects, so I'm a little relieved that I don't have to try repairing either the system or the burning software.

Once I try updating the firmware on a couple nonworking drives that are lying around (BTW, thanks for that link Jeff) I guess I'll be caught up on this problem.

Reply to
mike

One of the burners should be set to "Master" and other one should be set to "Slave", you 6 year old's ass licker.

Reply to
Carolee