DTMF Tone generator/decoder

I need a DTMF tone generator and decoder for a project but dont know the part number. I have seen some part#s like CD22202 but cant get them from ahy where May I also know if the normal telephone contains the generator and decoder may be in one package ? I have some old phones which contains an IC numbered HM 9100A1. Thankx in advance.

Reply to
fynnashba

Telephones contain a dtmf generator, but not a decoder.

If you have not used Google to search for dtmf generator and dtmf decoder, you should do that now.

Don

Reply to
Don Bowey

On 30 Aug 2005 10:48:42 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Here's a complete project using a CM8880 (= MT8880) DTMF transceiver and PIC uP, including source code and LCD:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

BG Micro has some in stock. Go to

and search for DTMF.

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just subsitute the appropriate characters in

DaveM