DSC-30W60N high pitch Squeal

I have a Daewoo TV that after on awhile it gets a high pitch squeal. I've heard of putting silicone on the flyback to reduce or eliminate it .Directions please

Reply to
Video Focus

If the noise gets louder as the set is being used, this could be a thermo problem with a component. I have seen capacitors, and coils cause this type of problem.

You would have to troubleshoot the set to properly find out the defective part, and service it properly. I would not go and start shooting RTV on to the components without proper determination of the fault.

--
JANA
_____

not silicone u put what u r mother gushes out her pussy on the flyback u lonely pathetic sad loser social reject.

Reply to
Paige D'Winter