Do you know of a source or cross reference for a ccfl transformer?

Hi all. I'm in need of about 6 ccfl transformers for Lien Chang LI-2187 inverters. The inverter powers a quad ccfl 19" LCD monitor with one transformer powering 2 bulbs. I'm guessing the bulbs draw about 5 watts each so I'm also guessing a 10 to 12 watt transformer is needed. The transformers are marked 0235ni23s on the side. They are dual primary and a feedback input, with a single secondary. All of them seem to be shorting out on the secondaries so I'm hoping to find a more robust replacement if possible.

Do you know of any sources (USA hopefully) for that transformer or a good cross reference? I found some ccfl transformers in the Digikey catalog but I'm not sure if any of them are a match. Any suggestions?

TIA, Dave

Reply to
Dave