Distinctive Ring

I want to put three numbers on one line.

I will have outgoing fax and voice modem calls during which I want call waiting shut off.

Does verizon still ofer a service LIKE distinctive ring?

Reply to
vjp2.at

Have you asked them? That would be the place to start.

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
Peter W.

I may be wrong, but I believe that is done in the phone with the Contacts

KenW

Reply to
KenW

Have you ever tried to speak to a LIVE person at Verizon about a LAND line?

It seems they will continue to provide this service to those who have it, but not new customers.

Reply to
vjp2.at