Display gives UO1 error reading.

Hi, I have a panasonic radio (RF-3700; GX700) about five years old and it keeps giving a UO1 reading in the display and then switches off. It does this after a slight physical movement of the radio. you can then switch it on again after a few seconds and its working again without any trouble.

I have poked and prodded just about everything inside looking for a loose connection (which i thought it might be since it responded to motion) without success. any suggestions please?

Reply to
torge conrad maguar