Iiyama 19" LCD power problem.

Iiyama Prolite E481S goes dead after about 10-15 min. of usage. After it's disconnected from supply for awhile, it starts up normally again.

I have ESR measured the capacitors, without success. Anybody have any inside on this problem? I searched the web and found out that it's a common fault, but have not found solution yet.

Jan

Reply to
Jack

As soon as I had sent this message, I found the fault: L101 on the power supply board had a dry joint on one end. ;-)

Jan

Reply to
Jack