Diode identification help

I'm repairing a fuse junction circuit from a Motorcycle (12v). The owner hooked the battery up backward and shorted several diodes on the board. All diodes have the markings 1D4 XC. I've tried searching to determine what exactly these are with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Mike Rossman

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 23:12:42 GMT, "Mike Rossman" put finger to keyboard and composed:

1A 400V standard recovery rectifier:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Thank you so much for your help. It's now a $2.00 fix instead of $180.

Reply to
Mike Rossman