Dentron Clipperton Qro

Hello, I have a Dentron Clipperton Qro linear, it's setup for 220 volts, but I need to rewire it for 110 volts, is there anyone out there that can tell me how to do this,,Thank you

Reply to
Barry

volts, but

tell

I don't know how this unit is wired so I can only offer a suggestion for you to check.

If the mains transformer has a centre-tapped primary then both sides of this winding will need to be connected in parallel for 110Vac operation. For 220Vac operation as it is now the ac mains will connect to both ends of the primary.

If you don't get any meaningful answers here you might email somebody who has one - or in this case - rebuilt one. Hopefully the originator is still online.

Ross Herbert