DC Ammeter Sensitivity Increased?

--
So, even the four-year-old has to dumb it down for you?
Reply to
John Fields

Other way around. I need him to translate your demented babblings into something approaching human speech.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Peg Bundy: "All men are idiots. I married their king".

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

--
If it's for _your_ consumption, why bother?  A few barks and a bowl
of Alpo ought to keep you happy enough...

Depends not fitting snugly?

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

--
Goodbye Homer, you're really not interesting enough to bother with,
but thank you for your time.

We are the champions - my friends And we'll keep on fighting - till the end - We are the champions - We are the champions No time for losers 'Cause we are the champions - of the world -

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Try a higher dose of fibre.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Yes. On average.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Just dropped back in, and in response to your question, the EICO does have a pretty large filter cap in it, though I can't testify to how many of its microfarads may have grown legs and run away over the years.

However, the check I performed against my bench supply, which is definitely well filtered, confirmed the ammeter's calibration error.

I got a few giggles reading some of the interchanges on this thread I started, between "Homer J Simpson" and others.

I'm thinking that some of the participants' alimentary canals may have somehow gotten completely reversed. Medical miricals, to be sure.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Jeff Wisnia wrote in news:x9udnZ-VU- M2Cs7YnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@conversent.net:

That's been said to be even worse than it sounds. (House...)

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

Sounds like a case of optical rectusis - when the optic nerve gets scrambled with the nerve to the bowels.

It gives you a shitty outlook on life. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich the Newsgroup Wacko