DC Ammeter Sensitivity Increased?

This was a rhetorical question, as anyone with half a brain could tell. Apparently the two of you combined don't manage to achieve even that minimum standard of intelligence.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

I see you can tap-dance.

Reply to
Damian

And yet you are as factless as you are brainless.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Corrected to match the contents of this thread.

Reply to
Damian

--
That's not what you're jealous of, what you're jealous of is that we
_can_ and you're enraged that you're impotent and there's nothing

What would you have done in our place?

Let Saddam Hussein _keep_ amassing a fortune and biding his time so
that he _could_ complete the development of weapons and delivery
systems which would inundate our friends?

Probably, and then you'd be bitching about "Geez, if only you guys
had done it this way..."

Fuck you, and if you don't like it, tough shit.

If you think you know a better way to prosecute the war, then write
to the President and tell him about it instead of just uselessly
flapping your gums here.
Reply to
John Fields

Not at all. When you see the village idiot blow up the police station it's probably worth asking yourself if this was the smartest or dumbest thing he has ever done. I see Bob Woodward has just answered that question.

Let him have Kuwait and keep gasoline at 99 cents per gallon.

Why? He can't or won't read, he couldn't understand it anyway, and he always does what Cheney tells him to do so it's a pointless exercise. Tony Snow isn't the spokesthing for the administration -- Dubya is.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

What the hell does taking his high blood pressure medicine have to do with how he treats a troll?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I know you are the King of the Trolls but why do you care about one of them?

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Not me. Is THAT your problem?

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

--- Not me!

Over the last year or so I had a couple of really scary episodes where my blood pressure went up to something like 220/150 and I wound up in the hospital with some serious drugs needed to bring it down to "normal". Since then we've gotten it down to around 120/60 (a near miracle, ISTM) where it sits most of the time, even when I'm ragging on trash like Homer, but thanks for asking. ;)

-- John Fields Professional Circuit Designer

Reply to
John Fields

--
A good king always worries about his subjects.
Reply to

On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 11:06:27 -0500, John Fields did most oddly ask:

There'd be no rhetoric?

-- ________________________________________________________________________ Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5 Demon Lord of Confusion COOSN-029-06-71069 Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.* Chuck Lysaght: Tarred & Feathered! "It would be offly hard for any of you to abuse me on usenet. Really. I have the advantage. I could easily turn alt.usenet.kooks into a cesspool of encoded posts. Bringing the noise ratio up so high as to make the group worthless. Anybody who can code could do this, why nobody has bothered before now is beyond me. The ultimate spamming engine.. 'BAWAHAHA'" -- Dustbin "Outer Filth" K00k's delusions of grandeur reached new heights, in Message-ID:

"Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time." -- H. L. Mencken

"Consider that language a moment. 'Purposefully and materially supported hostilities against the United States' is in the eye of the beholder, and this administration has proven itself to be astonishingly impatient with criticism of any kind. The broad powers given to Bush by this legislation allow him to capture, indefinitely detain, and refuse a hearing to any American citizen who speaks out against Iraq or any other part of the so-called 'War on Terror.'

"If you write a letter to the editor attacking Bush, you could be deemed as purposefully and materially supporting hostilities against the United States. If you organize or join a public demonstration against Iraq, or against the administration, the same designation could befall you. One dark-comedy aspect of the legislation is that senators or House members who publicly disagree with Bush, criticize him, or organize investigations into his dealings could be placed under the same designation. In effect, Congress just gave Bush the power to lock them up." -- William Rivers Pitt

Reply to
The God of Odd Statements

And yet mine runs 110/70 no matter what you post. You should give it up.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Gee, why am _I_ not surprised? Of course, who cares what happens to a bunch of worthless, lowlife grunts who were lucky enough to visit the Middle East on the taxpayer's dime? They were just lower-income types anyway, right? Not useful people, like the rich. Not anyone who _matters_. Well, aside from the rich people who volunteered, but they were silly. Leave the actual fighting to the little people, the cannon fodder -- it's what they're for.

Right?

[...]

I'm not posting to try to raise your blood pressure, I just like
bashing the bashers.
Reply to
John Fields

No, you like trolling. I like catching trolls, dragging them into the boat, whacking them on the head with a 2 by 4, and tossing them back for shark bait.

Thanks!

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Do you plan to do that soon?

Reply to
<bughumper.dustin

--
Their families and friends do, and their country does.
Reply to

John Fields wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

No it doesn't. That wasn't part of the deal, as you said yourself and now appear to contradict. The sooner people take some personal responsibility instead of displacing and enshrining it in some kind of veneer of patriotism, the sooner people will stop dying stupidly for nothing.

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

--
That may be what you _like_,  but right now _you're_ the one with
the hook in his mouth.