Creative Labs Zen NEEON MP3 Player

Ive had the neeon for about 2 months when on one occasion I tried to clear contents (music files) and load a new selection bunch of music via Media 10 player when the files that were transferred are non music files and now I am unable to gain any access to the unit either to upload or remove??

Reply to
Boba

connect it to the pc via usb cable , open my computer and right click on the removable drive which should be the neon and then format it with fat file system ... hope this helps

Reply to
bloggybob