Could this device be built? (2023 Update)

Metal fatigue will have the car auto-disintegrate anyway ...

That's a novel concept ... nah, it can¨t be done. And it is blind-friendly to post like I do it here, ie. with comments in the context of what is commented on, and stuff that is not commented on snipped away.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Reply to
Peter Larsen

So is not trimming as you did, dipshit.

He doesn't pay ANYTHING, idiot. One holds up the $100 bill because that will ALWAYS get the attention of an inconsiderate retard with his boom boom car blasting out "I'm a drug dealer". You get the stereo turned down, then walk away laughing.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot