Converting binary files from a HP 8751A network analyzer.

We can save ASCII and binrary files on a disk. Saving is much faster with
binary files but their format is undocumented.

Has anybody a converter for binary to ASCII?

--
Jean-Pierre Coulon

Re: Converting binary files from a HP 8751A network analyzer.
snipped-for-privacy@cacas.pam.oca.eu says...

You only have to Google! I did, thinking that it would remind me of one
I used to be familiar with decards ago, but it didn't!

Re: Converting binary files from a HP 8751A network analyzer.
snipped-for-privacy@cacas.pam.oca.eu says...

Correction: I was thinking of "base64"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Base64

Site Timeline