Conductive adhesive

Who can point me to a graphite or silver based conductive glue in a quantity that totals close to $10 shipped?

Reply to
runderwo

not sure what exactly you need it for. you can get roll on conductive paste that dries. You can get defroster repair kit that paints on and dries from your auto part store.

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

As Darryl Kerrigan (The Castle

) would say. "Tell 'im he's dreamin'"

The smallest lot of silver loaded epoxy I've come across is 4 gms for US$15 + postage.

Reply to
Ross Herbert

Try Electronics Goldmine or All Electronics, both recently had conductive adhesive available. All lists it in their paper catalog as WG-1 for $3.98.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Peters

Thanks, precisely what I was looking for!

Reply to
runderwo